These were the goals of Quarter Three of the Finish-A-Long, hosted by Leanne of She Can Quilt.
1. Hunter’s Star is finished, and is renamed At the Bandstand, Under A Starry Night — Quilt #47 on my 100 Quilts List. I had started in 2002, and finished it up this year.
2. Rhonda got her hot mitts, and then I made a second pair for my daughter-in-law Kimberly, who liked them so much.
3. The colorful tote, made in Keiko Goke fabrics, is finished and I’ve been toting it around as a purse, I like it so much.
4. Lollypop Tree is still a quilt top, hanging in my closet.
5. Ditto the Friendship Quilt.
6. The so-called Facets quilt is finished, and has been re-christened as Juxtaposition, quilt #121 on my 200 Quilts List.
7. The Four-in-Art quilt with an owl theme was completed, and is named Congruence, quilt #119 on the 200 Quilts List.
8. The Citrus quilt was quilted together, quilt #118 on the list.
In addition, I completed a quilt for a new grandson: Charlie’s Quilt.
I’m taking off most of the oldies and adding three new quilts: a Christmas Quilt, a Schnibbles that I never quilted, and the Map-themed project for our Four-in-Art group (that’s the preliminary sketch there in the middle). I left on the Friendship Quilt just to keep it alive–if I can just get the top together, then I’ll take it to my quilter to finish it up.
(Well, at least the center is done!)
It’s good to set goals. It’s also good not to turn them into sticks to beat yourself with.
Linking up with Leanne’s 2013 Finish-A-Long. Do you have some things you’d like to finish?