Look under this tab for big projects that took up more than a year of my quilting life. This includes:
- SHINE: The Circles Quilt Both versions, the colorful, and the red-white-and-blue are listed here. There are many free EPP block patterns for the downloading. Please give credit when you make one, if published. Patterns for finishing the quilt, and for nine extra blocks are available on PayHip, my pattern shop.
- Elizabeth’s Lollypop Trees Quilt–made Kim McClean’s design out of Kaffe Fasset fabrics.
- Quilt-A-Longs such as the Halloween Quilt and Oh! Christmas Tree
- Quilt Abecedary is where I made an alphabet out of fabric, then put up a blog so you could make a wonky alphabet, too
- Tiny Quilts–little ones that can be slipped onto a dimestore stand-up acrylic frame and can be changed out with the season. These are perfect for gifts.
- First Monday Sew-day is a series of small tutorial sheets about quilting basics.
- Bee Happy Guide Sheeets are a series of tutorials designed to go along with the Lori Holt quilt of the same name, and they provide measurements, tips, etc.
- Elizabeth Was A Roadie is a record of all the Guilds I’ve visited in the past, just for fun.