This is one of those I-think-I’ll-beat-myself-up posts.
I’m participating in the Finish-A-Long this quarter, after having such a gang-busting last quarter. Really, I was hot hot hot.
1. I glimpsed the Hunter’s Star quilt top when I was finishing up the vacuuming after my sister and her husband left (they stayed with us for a few days and we had great talks). It’s still hanging there, waiting for a border or two and then a trip to the quilter.
2. Hey! I finished something–the Four-in-Art * Fire quilt, titled Doloket.
3. Hey! Something else was completed. Guess I might not have to hate myself so much. Yes, I did finish the Italy quilt — a Schnibbles quilt — part of Another Year of Schnibbles on Sheri and Sinta’s blogs. Title: Take Me Back to Italy.
4. I can’t finish this one, as the sample is hanging in the shop — the shop owner likes it unfinished so she can show people what machine appliqué looks like from the back.
5. Oh, right. Next.
6. Finished this one, woohoo! Title: Lollypop Treat.
7. What was I thinking even listing this? Next.
So, I guess it’s not total loathing here in Riverside, just partial. But the one good thing about this FAL is that keeps me honest, and usually focused. But I had to add in another Schnibbles (above, as I know no post is good without photos), and I slipped in Christine’s Philadelphia because the idea was burning in my brain. Okay, confessional over. I guess I should get to work.
6 thoughts on “FAL Progress: not much”
I think you are doing great on your list…much better than I am! The projects are all lovely!
You know you have all of June and you already have one finish. It is spring, not the best season for finishing too.
I love all your projects….for me it would be a challenge to decide “which” one to work on. I have my UFO’s too….way to embarrased to post about them…primarily, because it would be like step one…admit you have a problem….giggle….. You have some amazing finishes. I love your sisters Philadelphia the best, even if the picture is not on this post….
You are way ahead of me! Is the second quarter over already??
They are ALL so beautiful….no matter which stage of completion they are in!!
Your posts always make me smile Elizabeth. A great example of good honest blogging that’s inspiring as well. One of these days I’ll get mine going.