- Some have asked what I’ve been doing lately.
- First, I did all those things I left undone during the last two semesters of teaching school, even finding some un-read Christmas cards in the basket as I went through them. And one bill.
- I read the middle third of my father’s memoir, edited it, and went up to Utah to visit him. I read the last third of his memoir, edited it and am headed up there on Sunday to visit with him.
- I gave a talk in church.
- I had some home renovations performed.
- I had the five floorboards replaced where they dropped the counter slab tear-out.
- I cleaned up after all the workmen (not a sexist term; I promise they were all men).
Steepy Mountains • Quilt # 73 • see post here
Daisy Star Quilt • Quilt #76 • finished June 2009
And a couple of other things, like a skirt (which I have to fix a bit) and stuff.
How’s your summer vacation going?
2 thoughts on “How I’m Spending My Summer Vacation”
Oooooh, Elizabeth… I love both of these quilts!
Comments are closed.